It goes a bit like this

06 January 2006

A confession...


I watched some of Celebrity Big Brother last night, but it was an accident, really, it was! I was with E, and I'd mentioned there was a Ricky Gervais special (he went over the pond to interview Larry David), so we flicked over just in time to see George Galloway (is this the way forward for marginalised Members of Parliament?!) entering the Celebrity BB house. I was astounded and immediately texted J, who once upon a time had been his Parliamentary Aide (in the days before 'Gorgeous George' was booted out of the Labour Party). So there he is now, trying to ascertain which of the numbskulls he's sharing a house with even know who he is. I sneaked a look at the website today (I already feel bad about it), and tried to see who the other housemates were. Amongst them is a true 'nobody', a 'Chantelle' from Essex who has been given the task of convincing her fellow housemates of her 'celebrity' status as member of 'Kandy Floss'. You know them, the made-up band with that never-before-heard hit 'I Want It Right Now'. And this pic shows that she's a 'wind-up' celebrity in more ways than one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home