It goes a bit like this

12 March 2008

Oh my, oh my, oh my

But hasn't it been such a LONG time. So long that when I thought of this little place, I couldn't even get in. Still, I'm here now, and will be posting a little more regularly. Of course, with more than a year having passed, I cannot possibly give a full and frank update on everything that has been happening and failing to happen in my not-as-shabby-as-it-used-to-be existence. I can assert, with full confidence, that I am still the itinerant worker I've been since, well, um, 2006? Oh hell, work's just a small part of it (the rent/food/travel/debt repay part, yes).

Okay, so I'm back here and I think the highlight of my time not posting has to be my recent trip over to Chile to see the relatives. In the 10 years since I'd been, things had definitely changed, not least with the arrival of the next generation (all my cousins have succesfully reproduced, bar the vet, who has a houseful of cats and dogs). I made it to Argentina too, and here's a picture of my favourite bar in Mendoza.

I'm gonna push off now as my tummy's grumbling as though my throat's been cut. But more photos and random thoughts will be posted sooner rather than later!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home